When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is the Extra Value package?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- How can I get the best price?
- What is the difference between reserved tickets and unreserved tickets?