Yes, any guests who are not Annual Pass holders will need to purchase a ticket at admissions or online to enter the attraction. Depending on which pass you have your guests might get be able to get their tickets at a discounted rate. You can read more about Annual Pass holder perks here.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my LEGOLAND Gold Pass at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia?
- Where do I gain entry with my LEGOLAND Gold Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia?
- How do I book a time slot with my LEGOLAND Gold Pass?
- Can I upgrade my ticket/LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia Annual Pass to a LEGOLAND Gold Pass?