No, you do not need to print your tickets. You can present your confirmation email on a mobile device, or provide us with a confirmation number. We also have the ability to look up your tickets in instances where you may have lost this information.
Articles in this section
- Can I print my tickets or show them on my mobile device?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Do I need to print off my email confirmation?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of booking?
- What do I need to collect my tickets and where do I go?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- I have not received my print at home tickets, what should I do?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?